Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Surface Skimmer Cover

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

Surface Skimmer Cover

I have a pool with four surface skimmers at the far end. The covers are 2"X4" and mounted by a screw on each side. I have one that cracked on me and am trying to see if I can buy replacements anywhere. If not I will try to fabricate the part myself, which I am not wanting to do. I have attached a picture of the surface skimmer cover, any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Commercial Pool Facility| Pool 35,000Gal, Pentair Inelliflo VS, Pentair Triton II 140, CircuPool SI 35 +| Indoor Spas 12,500Gal, Pentair Intelliflo VS, Pentair Triton II 100, Circupool Si 25+| Outdoor tub 10,000 Gal, Pentair Intelliflo VS, Pentair Triton II 100, Circupool Si 25+

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Surface Skimmer Cover

Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

That looks like an overflow port to me

Curtis- 20k gallon IG gunnite/plaster with hot tub/waterfall and "grotto"
    All Jandy equipment: 60sqft DE filter - 399k btu natural gas heater - Stealth pumps - iAquaLink RS8.
    Polaris 9400 on patrol.
    TF-100 in da house/TFP method in effect: FC=4-6, pH=7.5, TA=80, CH=250, CYA=50, Borate=50, CSI=-0.21

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

I think that would work, Thanks for the find!
    Commercial Pool Facility| Pool 35,000Gal, Pentair Inelliflo VS, Pentair Triton II 140, CircuPool SI 35 +| Indoor Spas 12,500Gal, Pentair Intelliflo VS, Pentair Triton II 100, Circupool Si 25+| Outdoor tub 10,000 Gal, Pentair Intelliflo VS, Pentair Triton II 100, Circupool Si 25+