Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Does Anyone Recognize This Pool?

1. Back To Top    #1

Does Anyone Recognize This Pool?

I'm posting a new link here to see if anyone recognizes this pool brand (or other useful information for the original poster) in hopes of obtaining replacement parts for this damaged pool-

Pool Wall Damag From Tree

Yippee
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Does Anyone Recognize This Pool?

5900 G Fiberglass IG pool (circa 1990), SWG Hayward Aqua Rite GoldLine (2013), IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump (2013), Hayward Pro Sand Filter (circa 1990), Well water (no iron or other metals fortunately), test with Taylor K2006C, Charleston, SC

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Chances are that the homeowner used a local pool company (within 1 hour). Hopefully, the PB is still in business and has kept excellent records, able to locate the original invoice, or at least the address. I believe this is one phone call after another trying to locate the PB.
    14,700 gallons IG Pool Vinyl Liner - Octal Circulation System
    Hayward Pro-Series 350 LB. Sand Filter Model # S270T - 2" Plumping
    Hayward CL2002 Chlorinator - Hayward Super Pump 2 HP Model # k48m2n111
    Hayward AQR9 SWG 25K Salt Cell & TF-100 Test Kit + Speed Stir
    Gulfstream HE125RA - 117K BTU Heat Pump - Date of Build is 11-2013

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

The pool is manufactured by Wil Bar. (Which ones aren't... they have bought up just about every other company that struggled after the crash of 08)
    Leslies Pool Mart sells this and I believe they call it The Fusion. Others will sale it and call it something else to make it their own and so consumers have a hard time comparing.
    It is a current and relatively new model so getting parts should not be difficult...swallowing the bill might not be so easy.

Mike
    USAqua

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

USAgua:

This thread is a split from another thread. Please copy and post to the other thread so homeowner has this information. They will appreciate you knowing this. You deserve the credit.

Just saw other thread and you already have commented. Great job.
    14,700 gallons IG Pool Vinyl Liner - Octal Circulation System
    Hayward Pro-Series 350 LB. Sand Filter Model # S270T - 2" Plumping
    Hayward CL2002 Chlorinator - Hayward Super Pump 2 HP Model # k48m2n111
    Hayward AQR9 SWG 25K Salt Cell & TF-100 Test Kit + Speed Stir
    Gulfstream HE125RA - 117K BTU Heat Pump - Date of Build is 11-2013

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by USAqua View Post
    The pool is manufactured by Wil Bar. (Which ones aren't... they have bought up just about every other company that struggled after the crash of 08)
    Leslies Pool Mart sells this and I believe they call it The Fusion. Others will sale it and call it something else to make it their own and so consumers have a hard time comparing.
    It is a current and relatively new model so getting parts should not be difficult...swallowing the bill might not be so easy.

Mike
    USAqua
    THANKYOU MIKE!! I will share this with the original poster.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain