I think I added too much bleach 2 weeks ago for closing the pool. I added about 90oz of bleach and then covered the pool. I drained below the return lines which drained about 1/3 of the pool. I lifted the cover to see how much dirt was in the pool and the smell of bleach almost made me dizzy. Aside from a fading liner could this damage anything? Like make a hole in the liner? Or affect the micro mesh cover from the fumes or something? I felt like the rails that the cover lays on are turning black from the cover like 'dissolving or melting' it could be dirt though.
Edit I added the 90oz per pool path to get to a FC of 20 which I think I read you should do when closing the pool to get to SLAM levels.