Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Another Las Vegas Build

1. Back To Top    #1

Another Las Vegas Build

Hello,

We have signed contract, the plan is laid out in backyard. Just waiting on HOA approval and the dig will begin. We are doing a three part build; pool, RV parking extension and solid patio cover. This should be fun to coordinate. This site has been awesome, i have been lurking for quite a while as we gathered information.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Another Las Vegas Build

Congratulations! I will look forward to watching your progress. The pool design looks nice! Good luck with everything and be sure to post a lot of pictures along the way!
    28,000 gallon freeform, Stonescapes Tropics Blue Minipebble with abalone, 3.5' to 8.5' depth. 2 skimmers, 5 returns, dedicated vacuum port, Dolphin Z5 robot. All Pentair equip: EasyTouch 8, IC60 SWG, VS pump, 520 Cartridge Filter, 3 Intellibrites, 2 Color Cascade Bubblers. TurboTwister Slide and 8' Salt System Jump Board. TF-100. My Jan-Mar 2016 build:
    Waxahachie, TX Owner Build - A race to beat the baby!!

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP! Yes we love pics!!!
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

4. Back To Top    #4

Well HOA approval only took 3 days, that has to be some sort of record. So we started digging today,and 2-3 feet down and we hit caliche. The PB is paying for 2 hours worth of break up, and we have to pay the rest. Definitely hope there is not to much. IMG_0025.jpg

5. Back To Top    #5

Welcome! Good luck, can't wait to see your finished pool.
    Kristin in Henderson NV. Newly Renovated 07/2017, built 99/00, owned since 2012. 15k free form, IG Gunite, Barbados Blue Quartzscapes Plaster, Hayward Cartridge filter, Hayward variable speed pump, TF-100 Test Kit, Walnut Travertine deck & coping.

6. Back To Top    #6

I love that you already have a pool net! LOL

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit