Kreepy Krauly and Multivalve Setting

Sep 17, 2012
Hello,

I am using my kreepy krauly for the first time. I am attaching it to my skimmer suction line directly. Can anyone tell me what setting my pump/filter should be on? Vacuum to waste, backwash or filter? I have a multivalve on a Hayward DE filter. Thanks so much!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hi ajplello2003. I just run my Mako Poolshark on the filter setting from my skimmer suction line.
Hi Jezza,

Thank you so much for the quick reply. Now my only question is I'm assuming all debri will be pushed to my filter correct? In that case I anticipate needing to backwash and replenish DE quite a bit. Is that correct? I add my DE via my skimmer line so I'm assuming this may be a bit tedious. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yep it just acts like your normal filter setting just with the debris being picked up by the Kreepy Krawley, rather than directly through the skimmer or manual vacuuming. I have not had experience with a DE filter but I am sure somebody will be able to help you out with that specific question shortly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.