No Flow error message

Oct 19, 2015
Gulf Breeze FL
My Jandy is just over 4 years old and I'm getting a 'No Flow' error. I can see water flowing through the cell which is perfectly clean and without buildup or corrosion; all the plates are in-tact. When it's reset it generates chlorine for a day until the No Flow error returns. All filters, baskets, etc are clean and salt level is within range. I checked the connections on all the leads. I was told by a pool repairman that the flow sensor is integrated in this model Jandy and I'd have to replace the whole cell, but I hate to go to that expense because all signs point to only a bad flow sensor...or so it seems to me with my limited knowledge

If the unit you have is the one listed in your sig, look on pages 29 and 30 of the manual and you'll see that you can buy just the flow switch. It's part R0511900. Amazon has that item for sale, but you may be able to find it cheaper somewhere else.

Have you removed the flow switch from the pod to make sure the paddle isn't just fouled, broken, etc.?

To test it temporarily you can take a mini phone plug and short the terminals, plug it into the controller and see if the flow error goes away. If it does, you know it's the switch and you can order one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.