Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Guy

1. Back To Top    #1

New Guy

Hello everyone,

First pool being built as we speak. Set the rebar and waiting on electrical and gunite. I'll post pics when I have time of the progress. I'm excited to have my first pool.
    21,000 gallons, Salt, IG Gunite, Plaster Finish, Free From, Pentair FNS DE cartridge filter, Pentair Intelliflo-VS pump, Intellichlor IC-40, 2 port fountains, bubbler in tanning deck, Dolphin M400, TF-100, K-1766, Speed Stir

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Guy

Congratulations! We all love seeing pictures, so the more the better! Welcome!
    28,000 gallon freeform, Stonescapes Tropics Blue Minipebble with abalone, 3.5' to 8.5' depth. 2 skimmers, 5 returns, dedicated vacuum port, Dolphin Z5 robot. All Pentair equip: EasyTouch 8, IC60 SWG, VS pump, 520 Cartridge Filter, 3 Intellibrites, 2 Color Cascade Bubblers. TurboTwister Slide and 8' Salt System Jump Board. TF-100. My Jan-Mar 2016 build:
    Waxahachie, TX Owner Build - A race to beat the baby!!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Welcome to TFP!! We are glad to have you here and can't wait to see the progress.

I would suggest you use something like photobucket to upload the pics to. Then all you have to do is post the IMG link here.
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Welcome to the forum Shock11

Have to have photos when you get a chance !!
    '70s IG Vinyl 32K gal, Lazy L, Hayward SuperPump 1.5hp 120V, S240 Sand Filter W/DE
    Solar Blanket, Well Water, Borax Added, TF-100 tester. ? too cold
    1979, 275gal Conway Emerald Spa P-100-2, ES-2 Spa Pack, bromine floater, indoor
    TF-100, Best test kit - TFTestkits.net
    Please help keep the lights on, become a TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

Unfortunately my work has photobucket blocked. I will try during the week at home or during the weekend to get some pics up. They poured the gunite last Wednesday. It has rained here in Texas from Thursday though Sunday so still waiting on the gunite to cure. Haven't heard what the next step is yet.
    21,000 gallons, Salt, IG Gunite, Plaster Finish, Free From, Pentair FNS DE cartridge filter, Pentair Intelliflo-VS pump, Intellichlor IC-40, 2 port fountains, bubbler in tanning deck, Dolphin M400, TF-100, K-1766, Speed Stir