Color or white LEDs for dark pool?

Aug 12, 2015
Boston, MA
Hello, my pool guy seems to think that if I do pebble tec tropical breeze/prism blue /tahoe or tahoe blue that the coloered LEDs will not show up at all or well.
can anyone show me any pictures of theirs or tell me if this is or is not true? thanks

Following this thread . . I to want a darker finish , but have been warned that colored LeD lights will not show well. I am leaning toward Black Onyx finish .
but I am also looking really hard at the Savi Sol colored lights . Four of them to be exact.. Still reading , studying up on those .

PebbleSheen Thunderblue, and the single light works great with all color combinations from Pentair. We stay away from the reds and oranges hut lostly because they're in contrast to landscape lighting and the surrounding vegetation. Blues and greens look great and only one light for our setup covers all, including the extended Baja step area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.