New pool build thread - Humble, TX

That's your overflow outlet, which will be piped to a corner of your property, the street or elsewhere. Good to have so the pool doesn't overfill and keep the skimmers from functioning during rainstorms (or if you forget to turn off the hose or if your autofill goes haywire).

Decking and fire pit have arrived!
b488936740614260f49271f10b140baf.jpg
5e44aa40561d421436b0ac1c72f7a83f.jpg

Thanks ummgood and nursenini! They got some done yesterday but the guy told me they wouldn't be done until Saturday. They are even out working today! Couldn't believe they would be out on thanksgiving but they prob have deadlines to meet. Ill take a pic when they finish and post it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Does anyone know if there is a huge difference between pebble sheen and stone scapes? We like the cool blue from pebble sheen but PB said that it is a level 2 which would add money. He said we could go with stonescapes aqua cool with no up charge and it looks similar. Thoughts?

Does anyone know if there is a huge difference between pebble sheen and stone scapes? We like the cool blue from pebble sheen but PB said that it is a level 2 which would add money. He said we could go with stonescapes aqua cool with no up charge and it looks similar. Thoughts?

The only difference is the crews that apply have to be certified by the company. I just went with stonescapes and it tuned out amazing. I was talking to the plaster sub and he was telling me that the pebbles are the same in both types. He showed me the bags from Pebbletec and the stonescapes bags, the only difference is price. the pebbletec pebbles are $26.00 a bag and stonescapes are $13.00. You cannot tell the difference unless someone told you.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.