Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool plumber needed. So Cal

1. Back To Top    #1
    Eastvale, California

Pool plumber needed. So Cal

Looking for a good plumber in the Inland Empire that can plumb my pool. Doing an owner builder pool, dig was complete yesterday and steel goes in Saturday. Need to find a plumber for next week.

Any recommendations?

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Bedford, TX

Re: Pool plumber needed. So Cal

Sorry, no recommendations, but I was under the impression that the plumbing went in before the steel. If not, it will make setting the main drains a little more challenging.

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP5200 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Waxahachie, TX (south of Dallas)

I've heard it done both ways, but that doesn't mean one may not be better than another.
    28,000 gallon freeform, Stonescapes Tropics Blue Minipebble with abalone, 3.5' to 8.5' depth. 2 skimmers, 5 returns, dedicated vacuum port, Dolphin Z5 robot. All Pentair equip: EasyTouch 8, IC60 SWG, VS pump, 520 Cartridge Filter, 3 Intellibrites, 2 Color Cascade Bubblers. TurboTwister Slide and 8' Salt System Jump Board. TF-100. My Jan-Mar 2016 build:
    Waxahachie, TX Owner Build - A race to beat the baby!!

4. Back To Top    #4

PM me and I will help you with couple of numbers I jus plumbed my pool here in corona