Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Just joined Forum

1. Back To Top    #1

Just joined Forum

Hi, just joined the Forum and wanted to introduce myself. Live in LARK HILL, QLD , Australia.
    Looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting lots of advice for start-up a lawn service. Anyone has any tips on growing lawn and garden?

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Just joined Forum

Unfortunately, you have found yourself in a place for Pool assistance. I'm sure there are folks here who will willing too offer a suggestion or two. But we mostly deal with pools and the area surrounding them.

Having said that, I do want to wish you Welcome!
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Just joined Forum

Welcome to TFP!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!