Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Breaking Ground Soon

1. Back To Top    #1

Columbus, Georgia

Breaking Ground Soon

I have used this website to educate myself enough to negotiate what I think is the best possible pool build. Trying to get it right at the start. Finally signed contract. Pool build starts last week of this month. Test kit and boric acid are in hand and awaiting to be used.
    16x32 Grecian Style Vinyl In-ground 15000 gals., Jandy CL340 Cartridge Filter,Jandy 1HP Flo Pro Pump, Fiberstar Timer w/Remote w/Freeze Protection,Jandy AquaPure ei SWG, Jandy JE2500T Heat Pump, TF100 Test Kit.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: Breaking Ground Soon

Yay! Exciting times ahead! Keep us all posted with pics of the progress if you can....we *love* pics.
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: Breaking Ground Soon

HI! Go ahead and share you pool info as you have it now. The equipment and such! We LOVE to help you spend your money! LOL

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!