Aussies that want a decent test kit look here.

Oct 10, 2015
Western Australia
Hope this is ok with the mods.. Checked the rules and couldnt see anything against it.

Is there any Australians that want a decent test kit but cant be bothered dealing with getting it internationally. I have been told by my supplier they can no longer get the K2006 so Im considering getting a TF-100 through a contact in the USA.

I will not be doing it for any form of financial gain all I ask is its paid for prior to purchasing (Paypal for protection) and to save us all on freight. Once they arrive locally I will then post them out (cost will be low even using express bags)

I will be able to add reagents and speed stirs to the order as well if that's all you want.

Please reply here or PM me and we can go from there.

Scott

Hi Scott
I have to say I am tempted. I started a thread about the NQPools Test Kit and was hopeful that would meet aussie needs but it seems from my thread and a similar one that they have had some delivery issues and subsequent posts indicate the kit doesn't do Combined Chlorine.
I also saw a site who appear to have a Taylor based FAS DPD test (clearchoicelabs.com.au) which caught my interest but they only do chlorine and ph tests. I am doing a litle more research to see whether there is any scope for trying this kit and getting this and finding separate reliable CYA, TA and CH kits (and maybe salt).
My main worry about getting a TF kit or a Taylor is getting the correct refills when they are needed without paying yet more high shipping fees.
Thanks

Hi Scott
I also saw a site who appear to have a Taylor based FAS DPD test (clearchoicelabs.com.au) which caught my interest but they only do chlorine and ph tests. I am doing a litle more research to see whether there is any scope for trying this kit and getting this and finding separate reliable CYA, TA and CH kits (and maybe salt).
My main worry about getting a TF kit or a Taylor is getting the correct refills when they are needed without paying yet more high shipping fees.
Thanks
Hi I just had a look at clearchoicelab and is definitely promising to have an Australian based supplier that is similar to Taylor. Oddly they have a CYA reagent refill but no test kit. I have emailed them to check if they have other kits beside chlorineFAS-DPD and pH test kits. I have just ordered a Taylor k-2006c kit but need to wait for delivery so keen to possibly try out the Aussie kits.

Hi I just had a look at clearchoicelab and is definitely promising to have an Australian based supplier that is similar to Taylor. Oddly they have a CYA reagent refill but no test kit. I have emailed them to check if they have other kits beside chlorineFAS-DPD and pH test kits. I have just ordered a Taylor k-2006c kit but need to wait for delivery so keen to possibly try out the Aussie kits.

Dippa, can I ask who you ordred your K2006c from?

They now have CYA kits on the site with availability due next week and the promise of other kits in the pipeline. I am very tempted. I just wish their reagentsand chems were a like for like swap with other kits (although made by Taylors) so in the event of any issues they could be used in a TF100, K2006 or NQPTK (they say only the DPD powder and CYA reagent are interchangeable due to differnt dropper sizes and concentrations etc).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.