Problem Jandy 1400 Salt Cell - Error 121

Oct 10, 2015
Fort Worth TX
Hello Everyone,

I am having some issues with my AquaPure 1400 salt cell. It was previously giving me some codes that the sensor was bad over the summer. I replaced this about a month ago and everything was fine. Now I am getting a 121 error. I have cleaned the cell numerous times and it is pretty clean. What is frustrating is that some days it works all day and others it codes and does not product chlorine all day. The cell is about three years old, but wanted to see if I could get through the winter if possible before buying a new cell. Your thoughts and help would be greatly appreciated.

If cell has white stuff on it clean it with the acid and water. If not it is probably time to replace it. That code states clean or replace. If the water is going to get in the 60s it will need very little chlorine so you could get by with adding in winter and put on a new cell before summer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.