Artistic Pavers

From_Arizona

LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2007
Glendale, AZ
Does anyone have Artistic Pavers around a pool? I am looking for something different than the acylic lace and understand it will be about $3-$3.50 more a square foot to install this product (Arizona). Some of the benefits that the manufacturer is touting:
*Cool as acylic lace concrete
*beveled edge so they can butt up against each other without sand and reduce toe stub issues like brick pavers
*can be pulled individually like a brick paver if one needed to be replaced

I would really like to get opinions from someone that has walked on this or seen it layed out around a pool. Also, if anyone has any good suggestions on a comparative product for a salt water pool. You can view them at artisticpavers .com.

You want to be really careful with Artistic Pavers! j/k :hammer:

I've personally known the owner of Artistic Pavers for years (went through all grade schools with him). This is an awesome product and looks fantastic around your pool. Is it that much better than standard pavers? For the money, absolutely.
Dan is a workaholic and a fanatic to detail and it shows in the products he manufacturers. He is also a pool builder (Essig Pools in North Miami, FL) with a number of award winning pool designs.

I am not getting paid to say this.

This message has been approved by the Democratic National Party, The Republican National Party, NOW, NRA, AFL-CIO, WWF, ECW, UFC, and Fox new network.

Thank you for the replies, I am now wondering if it may be a better cap to my stacked stone wall with the artistic pavers rather than the flagstone I originally was thinking. I think this may tie all together better....hmmm maybe.

I got a call from the local manfacturer rep for Artistic Pavers...there is a large 20x20 display of all textures on display at a local tile company. I am planning to get there by end of week to see a larger set than the single pavers I have been looking at. In person is aways best and can eliminate the "I asked for what?" feeling :shock:

Hi Buggsw -

The company is National Pool Tile in the SE valley. I also received three installers names/numbers from the Artistic Pavers rep as well. Let me know if you would like the details and I will pm those to you. I am just contacting them now for bids, but understand it should be about $10.50 ft for new install.....not sure if you are installing yourself or hiring?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.