Aqua blankets n phosphorus remover during fall?

Lou.

Oct 5, 2015
Rowlett TX
Do aqua liquid blankets work to keep in heat n prevent water n chem loss? Even if water is moving via water fall, kids splashing ect? Should i use an aqua blanket with phosphorous remover combined during the fall since i stay open n swim everyday/ fam of 5?

Hello Lou.

I recommend a good ol' bubble style Solar Blanket over adding unnecessary chemicals to your pool. Quite frankly, the thought of my children swimming through that chemical 'skin' is enough to steer me away.

Why are you even considering a phosphate remover? That is just another chemical that you do not need to be swimming in.

Are you following pool $tore recommendations by chance?

Dom

Last edited:
Hiyas domct203, A sheepish yes that what the pool store recommend. I hear you n agree on no unnecessary chems. Still on my learning curve here n glad for your feed back. I hear solar blankets are dangerous cause if you fall in one it swallows you n you cant get out. Like in the movie leathal weapon ta know.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.