Need help for dual suction lines

Oct 6, 2015
Phoenix /Arizona
it is historical that the pump size is to small up grade to better pump . Look at the amout of gallons / hour 1500 to 2500 will work on a 22' size x 52 above ground poolthe sell krystal clear 2500 cartridge filters with time for around 100.00. Can you help me I need the part number for the t piece. I want to run 2 pump Please Richard

it is historical that the pump size is to small up grade to better pump . Look at the amout of gallons / hour 1500 to 2500 will work on a 22' size x 52 above ground poolthe sell krystal clear 2500 cartridge filters with time for around 100.00. Can you help me I need the part number for the t piece. I want to run 2 pump Please Richard

For just a little bit more money, you could switch to the sand filter. I got one for my 18' a few years ago at the end of the season, and it was sufficient enough to use when I upgraded to a larger pool. It keeps the water much clearer, and I only have to backwash occasionally, versus rinsing out/changing filters all the time.

http://www.poolsupplyunlimited.com/Intex28651EGSandFilter/144502p1?gclid=COPMscyqs8gCFUKRHwod5wgDRQ

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.