Compupool CPX series "NO CELL" indication on LCD. FIX for issue

bobodaclown

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 14, 2011
Murrieta, CA
Hello All,
Hope this helps others. I have been a supporter of Compupool SWCG but my support is wavering. I've had issues with previous products (CPSC), but they have stood by the warranty and have addressed the issues.

Recently received a NO CELL indication on the LCD. Checked the amphenol connector and found some charring. Reseated the connector and the unit started working again.

Recommend if you get this indicator check the connector at the power supply and add some dielectric grease to the contacts.

Hope this helps.

Connector showing charring.jpg

dielectric.jpg

Well continuing with the saga. Getting the NO CELL indication again. Contacted customer support, going to get replacement cell. None instock, waited for a month for an update. Called back talked to Jason, told him I needed a replacement cell, and an update on when they'll get some cells, discussed buyback option. He got back to me, is working with a distributor to get cell shipped from them.
Recieved updated dated info, that I'd be getting a replacement cell, covered. Cell was delivered, damaged during shipping. Frustrated called back/emailed shipper will receive another replacement.
Replacement due tomorrow.

I'm surprised you got hold of them. They totally ignored me when I tried to contact them a couple of weeks ago.

Hey, another thing, my CircuPool unit runs pretty cool. My CPSC would get so hot that you could not touch it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.