Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy LED lights

1. Back To Top    #1

Jandy LED lights

Wrapping up my third season and my 6th Jandy LED light has gone bad. Same thing happens every time, the seal fails and water gets into them. Jandy said that the installers could be over tightening them and braking the seals but the last 2 were verified that they weren't over tightened when installed and they failed the same way.

Any one else having problems with these lights failing?
    43 x 19 Gunite Pool w/ spa and fire pit, 19,000 gallons, Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue finish, Jandy 2 HP VS E-pump, Jandy 580 sq ft Cartridge Filter, Jandy LXI 400k Heater, Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWCG, 4 Jandy LED color lights, Aqualink PDA and Iaqualink, Polaris 280 with Booster Pump. Polaris 9550 Robot Cleaner. 1 HP Silencer Air Blower for Spa http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...NAL-INSPECTION

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Jandy LED lights

What were your symptons when the light was failing? Mine might be having issues.

What brand of light do you use now?

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Jandy LED lights

Lights would just quit working completely after a couple hours of flickering and changing colors. Jandy bought the SAVI light brand and replaced all of mine with those under warranty. No problems now.
    43 x 19 Gunite Pool w/ spa and fire pit, 19,000 gallons, Pebble Sheen Aqua Blue finish, Jandy 2 HP VS E-pump, Jandy 580 sq ft Cartridge Filter, Jandy LXI 400k Heater, Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWCG, 4 Jandy LED color lights, Aqualink PDA and Iaqualink, Polaris 280 with Booster Pump. Polaris 9550 Robot Cleaner. 1 HP Silencer Air Blower for Spa http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...NAL-INSPECTION