New build 1 month old salt pool n learning...

Lou.

Oct 5, 2015
Rowlett TX
uploadfromtaptalk1444099017824.jpg I've been reading all ya'lls post n talked with my pb about the BBB system. He said my pool warranty would void if I did. : ( ... My salt cell keeps the chlorine balenced n I add a qt of acid every week. Other than that just clueless.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Very nice pool. Once you are past any new pool "break-in" period, and you have the "OK" to manage chemicals on your own from the PB, leave him/her behind. Anyone who says something like that is stuck with pool store mentality and/or doesn't fully understand what TFPC (Trouble Free Pool Care) is all about. Just a couple things you must do though:
1. Order your own test kit (TF-100 link below). Also ask for the "speed stir". You won't regret it.
2. HERE are the only chemicals you need for your pool. They work, and do so very well at little cost.
3. Take a few minutes to read the Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry, and you'll be on your way.

When you get your test kit, please post a full set of test results and we'll let you know what needs to be done. Easy stuff! :)

Tnx Texas splash, I hate to ask but can I get the TF-100 @a pool store? & with a SWG do I need a different kind of testing? I was told if I add 3 bags of salt 3-4× a year n muratic acid 1 qt once a week my PH will stay balenced. My kid has exama n I heard salt helps n is why I opted for a salt pool. I read 2x the links. I feel Vry informed ty TS. I'm keeping my water temp between 75-82 in hopes to swim year round. I'm guessing that will change to a bit higher when winter is here. I got a dk plaster n using solar Diy solar mats to curb the gas cost of running my heater. Btw whats a speed stirrer?
8ffdfe9f4038d70afe98634a80514134.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.