Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: intro

1. Back To Top    #1

intro

Good afternoon everyone,

Were a Coast Guard Family and we just moved to the Mobile Al area and are renting a house with an in ground, 24,000 gal, vinyl pool. Kids love it and it sure helps with the summers down here.
    Ive been lurking for a while trying to find answers to my possible mustard algae problem. Decided to register to get more specific answers.

Thanks,

Craig

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: intro

Welcome. Can you post some pics of the issue?

Also, which test kit do you have, the TF-100 or the K-2006C?
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: intro

Hello Craig! I just replied to your other post. Let us now if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help. Welcome to TFP!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!