Pentair/Sta Rite Motor Manufacturer

Oct 18, 2012
I hope that the world of TFP can help me.
My pentair intelliflo failed, due to a leak through the seal plate, corroding the 'transfer case' (part that adapts from motor to seal plate) between motor and pump, and ultimately the bearing inside the motor. I've disassembled the entire thing, and need a source for the bearing and the 'transfer case' Thanks so much to Pentair who only sells the motor as an entire assembly, and will not disclose their vendor because it is proprietary. If it was so proprietary maybe they should remove the manufacturer label that gives the MPN as B7108I-41317 which corresponds to pentair part number 357294
Does anyone know who makes these motors or where I can get replacement parts at a sub-motor level? Alternatively, anyone have a toasty motor that I could salvage parts from?

Also, when I put this thing back together, any idea what I need to replace within the pump (seal plate??) to stop the leak out of the back of the impeller housing?

Thanks so much!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.