Hey all. This is my first year with a pool and I was on here for help with the water balance. I've pretty much got that under control.
After reading a lot lot on here, I've decided not to close the pool. However, I'm sure there are things I need to do with the equipment anyway. i have not messed with the equipment other than to read about it.
1. We want to get a pool heater. I've become a snob and want to enjoy the pool year around. Suggestions? How does it install? Good recommendations?
2. I have freeze protection set at 35. Is that ok?
3. Do I need to wrap all pipes? If so, with what?
4. The equipment is between an outside wall and fence. It's sort of protected unless we get heavy winds or something crazy.
5. What else do I need to know and do?
ive already decided with only a few months of having a pool that I don't want to not see it or use it in the winter!