GFCI on SWG is out...

appstategrad

Jul 12, 2014
Hickory, NC
We have had massive amounts of rain in my area...although it was badly needed there is too much of a good thing!! I noticed the other day that the GFCI on my SWG had gone out. I've tried resetting it, both from outside and in the main box in the basement, but neither way works. Whether it went out because rain somehow got into the box or because it just went bad (only after 2 years), I have no way of knowing. I'll be closing soon. Is there any reason that I can't wait to have the GFCI replaced in the spring and just chlorinate with bleach until closing? The pump still works...knock on wood...it is on a separate breaker...

Thanks, that's what I thought since I've read that on here a lot...I just don't like the idea of carrying all that bleach around or I would consider that as well. Just wanted someone else to verify....thanks!

Sent using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.