Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Stenner - Great customer service

1. Back To Top    #1

Stenner - Great customer service

I installed a Stenner 45MPH10 pump to inject chlorine into my pool and after about 7 weeks the pump started making a high pitched squeal sound which was obviously a motor bearing failure. After contacting Stenner, they sent me a rotor (with bearings pressed on) via 2 day mail. The customer service rep sent it with no questions asked, and I did not even have to send my old rotor in. Installed the new rotor and I am back in business within 3 days of my problem occurring. I call that great customer service, and Stenner pump company again lives up to their reputation.

38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Stenner - Great customer service

Good to know. Positive experiences like this get around and will stay in the back of other pool owner's mind when they decide to shop around. Thanks for sharing.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!