I am on the peninsula of Charleston, SC and if you have been watching any national news, we are having historic floods and rainfall. In anticipation of the rains, I pumped out my pool level as low as I could yesterday morning. It didn't rain as much as was predicted yesterday, but it started last night and hasn't stopped since. I also poured enough bleach to get my FC level to 10 yesterday afternoon. I got up at 7:30 and the pool was 1/2" from overflowing so I pumped out again as low as I could. I just tested and my FC level is 7.5 and PH is holding steady at 7.6. We have a Washintonia palm that is dropping palm fruit berries by the bushel, but not much else in the pool. Should I do anything else at this point? We had 5-6" overnight and predicting another 8-12" today and tomorrow. Fortunately, we are on "high" original ground so our house is not flooding and our street is not flooded. They have actually closed the peninsula so unless you are emergency personnel, you cannot drive into downtown.