Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWG codes 172, 182, 185, 186

Aug 18, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Hi All, I am at wits and and I have already replaced most parts of my system. I am not producing chlorine unless I manually (at the box) press and hold in the button to put in boost mode, then I am producing 100% chlorine.

In the past month I have replaced the SWG cell, the sensor and the back board. I have the PSD306-01 front board, of which I cannot find any replacements at this point. I ran the test from the attached image and the results were:
Test1: 2.7
Test2: 74
Test3: 91

So those tests seems to be in range. After I hooked the sensor back up I got the following error codes: 172, 182, 185, 186 (yes all of them) I am pretty much done with Jandy, I am thinking of installing a whole new salt generator and just selling off the barely used parts.

I am now wondering if I got a faulty "new" sensor and should try to get another or just get a whole new system?

I ran the volts tests on the Front board and it all seems ok. Thoughts ?? Any help?

Attachments

• steve-diags.jpg
    steve-diags.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 27
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.