Just want to pass along a little trick I used with fix-a leak to help seal a leak I had. My situation was I had a leak in a 2" skimmer line. I installed a 2" port for a pressure tester at the filter end and installed screw in caps at the 2 skimmers. I poured Fix-a-Leak in at the pressure testing port and installed the water pressure tester. A number of times I would let the pressure reduce from 15 lbs to 5 and then bring it back up to 15. I could not seem to get the line to hold pressure. I then took an electrical snake and connected a plastic washer about the size of a quarter to the end of the snake and ran this down the length of the line about 40 feet working it back and forth agitating the fix-a-leak in the line, this seemed to help seal the leak. Hope this info helps someone else with a similar problem.