AquaRite SWG with AQUA Turbo Cell

Aug 21, 2015
Modesto, CA
SWG Control panel (AquaRite) behaves oddly. Sometimes it doesnt generate chlorine, and all 4 red lights flash continuously during the time the pump is running. Sometimes, the 4 green lights on top flash continuiusly, and i dont know if it is generating chlorine. Sometimes it appears to be working fine, but i cannot read the display when i scroll through the diagnostic display. Whenever it is behaving normal, i see that the salt level is at 3800, which is too high, as it should be 3400 max, per the manual. Could the high salt cause the problems im having?
I bought a home warranty with optional coverage for my pool equipment and separate opt coverage for salt water system. when i called to have it repaired, the pool repair company said the display board needs to be replaced. The warranty company denied the claim, stating the coverage is for "the cell and circuit board only". This makes no sense to me. Does anyone else have experience with this, or the type of problem i am having with the SWG?
8ae9ffbe54c93a2274a594f6901cbed3.jpg
2e69dc3b1a04ddce00ea29dcdfeff6f3.jpg
baf03a665bb42262169857967933651a.jpg
7142ce9504a0d95bdf5e3a727bf27e4b.jpg
1ec16dbcfee27a079d8ed18bc7b4bd66.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

That's a 10 year old cell. I would be very surprised if it was still working properly. Have you checked the actual salt level recently?
Not really. I took a sample to Leslie's, but dont trust their results because they said my salt was low, so I added a bag of salt, and when the water gets warm, my SWG stops generating chlorine and the High Salt light comes on.

I really should get a kit, but for now I can only test chlorine and PH.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.