Schwarzstop here...

Sep 28, 2015
Hurlock, MD
OK... About me... Intelligent, yet somehow have been unemployed since 02/2013. so if any of you pool owners out there are Job Coaches and would like to give my resume a critical review... Or if anyone is looking for someone who can do most anything (I've been an insurance claims rep - property damage, insurance underwriter - home inspections, production control/shipping coordinator/property admin for in a manufacturing environment, editing/proofreading/writing, accounts payable, payroll, data entry, database management) One of the problems, I suppose, is I expect to be paid for my talent and wisdom. I'm not talking six figures, though I wouldn't turn it down :D but I can't seem to find those companies/organizations who want to hire quality people and pay a fair wage for that quality. Sorry... climbing off my soapbox.

Baltimore Orioles fan my whole life. Golfer. Well, I chase the ball around the golf course! I've been a pool owner for 12 seasons. Pool water has been all sorts of different colors throughout the years. It's even been clear!!!

This season, we pulled the cover off - that seems to get more difficult every year :D - and never got around to "opening" the pool. I know, I know... I really meant to, but never got around to it. Don't ask what I did get around to, but the pool was not it.

So now I need to close the pool. Maybe if I get a decent paying job, I'll pay somebody to open it for me next season :cool: