Potential Build in Carrollton, TX

cpeterson70

Gold Supporter
Sep 28, 2015
Carrollton/TX
I say potential because we haven't signed a contract yet, so I am not sure if this is the correct place for this post.

We are in the early stages of deciding. We have talked with one builder and received a design and that's about it. We are now trying to determine other builders we would consider and get them started as well.

I will post pictures in the next message once I figure out how.

After receiving the design from the first builder, we have realized there is a lot of decision making to be done. WOW! We take forever to make a decision on where we go out to eat. I can't imagine how long it will take to build a pool...lol.

One decision I am faced with is plain plaster or pebble. My main concern is a smooth surface that won't make my feet sore or scrape them and also not scrape our swimsuits but not so smooth that you slip. We did go to the first builder's design area and got to feel the plaster vs. pebble, but I think it will be different on my feet and swimsuit...or am I totally off base?

- - - Updated - - -

Backyard:

So far, we have only worked with Riverbend Sandler. We know two families who have built pools the last few years who used them and were highly recommended. We want to talk with at least 2 more. Just sent Hauk Custom Pools an inquiry and need to look for at least one more.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.