My new pool has been running for about a month now. I've had two mornings where I went to do my daily check on the pool and I noticed that one of the two (Hayward) skimmer flaps (if that's what they're called) was stuck in an up position (the same one is getting stuck each time), causing water not to go down much that line, and getting air in the system. Each time, I can simply push the flap down and that solves the issue (of course, I remove the air from the system too).
The PB's project manager came by today and said that he removed some debris from the sidewall and that the flapper was working fine after. I got home and checked it out and it's still doing the same exact thing. Prior to him stopping by, he (I'm thinking accidentally) copied me when he emailed a couple of his co-workers and mentioned that he has two homeowners with the same problem (my problem) and that he wasn't sure what to do (which scares me, if he's a project manager).
So, I'm reaching out on here to ask if there's a common way to fix something like this, prior to me going back and forth more with the PB.