Pentair Superflo 342001 quick clean button

Vapoolmom

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 21, 2009
Hello all, We just installed a new Pentair VS Superflo 342001 and it's terrific. Wooohoo!! In the manual, it talks about the quick clean button, but not exactly how to use it. So, before I mess anything up, I wanted to confirm that I put my filter to backwash and just press the button?? Then, change to rinse and push the button again?? We have gotten sooooo much rain the past few days, I will use this as a free backwash! Thanks for your help.

That's what I thought too. So you think if I set my filter to backwash, it will pump the water without my having to turn the pump off and on?? And the same with the rinse cycle? My pool is getting VERY full with all this rain!
I feel like I need to build an ark! Thanks!!

I don't have a sand filter but I believe you are supposed to turn the pump off before switching to backwash or rinse. I think the button is just another speed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.