New Build Frisco TX 1st Pool - Intro & Plan Pics

Nice timing Jamie today is the day!

I sat down early this morning to write my daily to do list and it went multiple pages but I will work from home to watch.

Monday they drained and cleaned the swamp we had a quarter filled pool! We were red tagged for preplaster Monday because the gate.

Yesterday they put in the accent tiles for benches and steps and we got the green tag contingent on some minor items. These inspectors are tough!

PB says they have two jobs today and so don't know if we are am or afternoon. Tomorrow acid wash and then we still have quite a bit of punchlist but easy items.

Last week we had to make some additions to the patio cover to have the best install for screens. The motorized screens are ordered as are the cooling boxes proabably a week or two out. The low voltage transformer for heaters was DOA so waiting for a new one but heaters are mounted. Almost there!

c2d4df407c8dd2d9811121f70a937ee0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well disappointment... I never saw them but they came and went. We had water leaking from irrigation so they can't plaster. We've turned off landscape irrigation and PB drilled some holes. They are scheduled for Friday now. Still, won't be long :)

55dc48960154b759fdaf7679b30f7aed.jpg

Oh my finally the day after leak delays then rain delays then wind delays this is their third or fourth visit but this time the are actually doing the plaster!

Front row seat
dddcb93bca17a5b2324a68a53fdee329.jpg

c06d4ad1a466b096115dd975f294da6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you twinkiesmommy! :p

Yes Kim! Now comes the school, a lot of the same from the plaster company they left a nice detailed flyer. Got to go to chemistry school too, but got my TF-100!

Sham: Just did, you are very much in his area and will be happy if you go with him

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
c406d8fae88059b6a094ee9ec400a9a0.jpg

With three hoses almost filled by last night

e5de9f8276a3be39d5b23a9c478734cc.jpg

Washed everything down and a lot of dirt from the grotto interior so very dirty but still pretty. I really like the French grey sheen it matches what we have. PB will start everything up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We plan to do travertine too! What color is yours? it is beautiful. We have chosen walnut in our bids.

Oh gosh you are making me think... we went with the light walnut I believe. Actually it's in this thread check page 5.

Kim, we won't be able to swim until heaters come on and that's three weeks my understanding.... btw the link you sent me says in no uncertain terms not to swim during break in period! :)

shhhhhhh but we have been meaning to change that part of the directions (I keep forgetting to say that when I post that link). Some PB even write in their start up directions -when water reaches the middle of the skimmer JUMP in and enjoy! LOL

Do what your PB tells you to do.

The heater not coming on yet is to make sure the plaster dust does not mess it up.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.