So Iím prepping the pool for tomorrows closing and getting around to removing things I just donít pay attention to on a regular basis. I have to say that the pool has been in stellar condition all summer with just liquid chlorine & M/A use. Water is crystal clear & never a hint of algae. I have been running the FC on the high side the last couple of weeks as no one been in the pool and Iíve been only checking it every other day or so. I pull the ladder out which has the pool thermometer attached. Since I have been using a infrared unit I havenít checked it since the week I put it in. This looks like Typhoid Mary waiting for just the right time to cause all sorts of issues. I guess the higher FC has been keeping this is check?