Is one better than the other to use as and oxidizer after soaks and for weekly shocking? Bleach is definatley cheaper but my spa manual says in big bold letters not to use it, but I see tons of people on here do. Other than the fact that the chemical and spa companies loose out when you use bleach, what other reason would there be to avoid it? Is it somehow more unsafe than other shocks or damaging to the tub? Chlorine is chlorine right?
BTW I use the spa frog system and add small amount of MPS after every soak and do a stronger shock once a week.