Easiest Close yet!

Jun 3, 2015
Youngstown, Ohio
I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all the advice you provide on this site. I started out this pool season with high CYA and not enough chlorine for that level. The pool store sold me lots of "stuff" to lower my cya, rather than just telling me to drain and replace. So, after lots of money wasted, I happened upon this site. I found the advice and processes so logical. I can't thank you enough for your guidance. It was easy and I will never go back to pool store (other than for reagents and possibly hardware?) to maintain the chemicals in my pool. I just closed and for the first time, feel solid about where the chemical levels are in my pool, not just blindly following their advice (which led to the high cya!). I feel more prepared than ever, after our 5th season with our pool. Thank you so much!!!!

That's wonderful news Kiddiejo.:party: I have to agree that TFP has helped so many people resolve their pool issues, myself included. It is certainly a Great feeling knowing what you're adding, when to add it, and Why, isn't it?

Once you save up a little funds after being robbed by the PS lol, if you would like, please feel free to click on the following link to become a Lifetime or Platinum Member by making a donation, and becoming a TFP Supporter. http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/144-CLICK-HERE-to-Become-a-TroubleFreePool-com-Supporter . Your donation will be greatly appreciated because it's people like you who continue to help keep this site going. :)

Again congrats on your new found independence, and Have a wonderful day. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.