17+ years "experience"... still a newbie

NexGen Pool Pro's

In The Industry
Jun 28, 2015
Laredo, TX
I was hesitant to post to this thread initially. My name is Rick. I've been in the pool industry in south Texas for over 17 years. My father has been in the industry all of my life and introduced me to the industry at a very young age. For the better part of those 17 years, I've been taught what I see everyone refer to regarding pool "professionals", "this is how we've always done things." It took me parting ways with my family business to really become aware of the possibilities of providing a better service to my consumer.

I come here as a novice compared to the contributors on this site. I have been humbled, yet excited, to begin learning all of the possibilities available for my own personal growth. I look forward to becoming an active participating member. I look forward to communicating with so many knowledgeable people and developing relationships that will allow for me to begin my journey to become a true pool professional.

Good morning Rick and another fellow Texan. Trust me when I say we're all humbled by the experience shown here. We all learn something new each day. Welcome to TFP. We're happy you found us. Have a good day. It's supposed to get warm again today. :sun:

Hey Rick, Welcome to TFP!

Remember that there is a lot that you can teach us. Pool construction and repair is a pretty specialized area. Don't get hung up on the idea that our methods are special or different. It's all about knowledge and understanding with an emphasis on simplicity. We look forward to your contributions to the forum.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support