Coleman pools, verdict?

Jun 22, 2015
Mount Plesant, SC
So what's the verdict on the Coleman pools? Are they comparable to the ProSeries by Summer Escapes or Ultra Frame by Intex or are they closer the Intex and Summer Escapes blue liner pools. Mostly interested in the liner durability. My blue Summer Escapes 15ft has a dead bump and a hole in the side. It lasted 5 years. Considering I need a new bump, ground tarp, and the liner is so old even if I patch it I wouldn't think it would last to much longer I was looking at a new one. Oh an the net that came with it final ripped, so I need I new net also. I found the Coleman 16ft on clearance for $150. Seems to good to pass up unless people here have had bad luck with them. Oh and if I get one now, I wouldn't set it up until next summer. Does anyone know if Coleman or Walmart would replace it next summer if I open it and find hole in the liner?

I bought a Coleman as well, had a leak on the seam at first fill, one call and a single e-mail to them with info and they had a new one shipped and at my house within a week. I was able to repair the seam and have the new liner waiting for next year. For $150 it's good, I paid $275 for my 16x48

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to patch the seam leak when I first got it up, wasn't draining the 3,000 gallons I had in it when a simple patch worked. I will say though, just like all cheap pools the filter that comes with it isn't good. I also wish the liner was a darker blue, some of the intex I see on here it makes the water look nicer. Overall it's been a good pool and the kids loved it. Took ~45 minutes for me and my wife to set it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.