uloset

Jul 11, 2013
Central New Jersey
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Well closing time is fast approaching and my current mesh cover has a very long section where the mesh material has separated from a seam. I'm not sure if the current cover itself has ever been replaced, but the previous owner gave me all his old paper work and there is a manual and what not for a loop loc cover. Though it could have very well been replaced at some point by a different mesh cover. Looking for some opinions on some of the various options I have. Also, I'm not sure if it is possible to buy the new cover without the anchor hardware as I obviously already have the brass fitting installed.

If you have an order number on the paper work or can find the number on a label attached to the cover itself, you can order a direct replacement from loop-loc. They are very good covers but tend to be the most expensive. Depending on the dimensions and shape of your pool there are cheaper options available from several online retailers. If you cannot find the numbers in your paperwork, then you can call loop-loc and see if they can find your cover based on your address or other information.

What are the dimensions and shape of your pool?

If you have an order number on the paper work or can find the number on a label attached to the cover itself, you can order a direct replacement from loop-loc. They are very good covers but tend to be the most expensive. Depending on the dimensions and shape of your pool there are cheaper options available from several online retailers. If you cannot find the numbers in your paperwork, then you can call loop-loc and see if they can find your cover based on your address or other information.

What are the dimensions and shape of your pool?

Thanks for the reply, I have found the paper work and the the pool is listed as 17X41 and the cover as 19X43. However, I think the dimension listed in the the loop-loc paper work includes the steps which are located center end as the pool is more like 36 feet long. I am interested in an Ultra-Loc II cover, but am not sure if the anchor spacing is compatible with my current setup. I'll have to give loop-loc a call as I am impressed as the cover (if it is indeed the original) is now 19 years old.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.