Weekend weather

mepcards

Sep 15, 2015
mesquite,tx
Hoping to get one more weekend in of swimming..It will be hot outside, but with the lower temps at night, the water is a chilly 79 degrees..We swam a few weeks ago when water was 85 and man it had its moments..lol..Who would of thought 85 was still chilly..

Mine hit 83 yesterday. We're in REGARDLESS this afternoon and tomorrow! 83 is about my minimum for Memorial Day weekend kickoff. Might be pushing 84 or 85 mid afternoon. May have to switch to some of that German style "warm" beer though!

lol..Yes I thought us Texans were tough too, but dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even after mowing in 90 degree weather, jumping into 85 water, I had to squirm a little to get use to it..

- - - Updated - - -

im sure the warm beer would help....

Pool temp dropped from 80ish to 71 over the course of the last five days here in NORCAL. Temps are suppose to ratchet back up to the century mark this weekend. The usual one last Indian Summer blast before fall officially hits. I may have to stoke the boiler on the heater to make 80 degree water, but swimming is in the forecast.

Pool temp dropped from 80ish to 71 over the course of the last five days here in NORCAL. Temps are suppose to ratchet back up to the century mark this weekend. The usual one last Indian Summer blast before fall officially hits. I may have to stoke the boiler on the heater to make 80 degree water, but swimming is in the forecast.

Ditto here in South Santa Clara County, CA. It is a might bit chill in the water but it is supposed to be toasty this weekend here.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.