New Build- Port St Lucie Florida

I see! She left her mark all over but you only kept that one! It is purrfect and oh so cute! I hope they did not get upset when they had to fix the others.

Kim

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so I just looked back at your whole thread and do NOT see any pics of Riley! I guess we forgot to tell you the rule about pet pics-hummmmmmmm it is required that you show pics of all cute pets! LOL Yeah that is the ticket!

There is one pool thread with goats! What fun that one has been!

Kim

At about 1 and 1/2 years old Riley is a Bahamian Potcake dog. She is full of energy and loves to play with anything and anybody. She has no enemies (but barks nonetheless at everything) but only friends she has not met. She has expressive eyes and is a confirmed bed hog. My wife and I share 1/2 of the bed and she gets the other. We don't know if she will swim but she loves water. If nothing else, she will probably hang out on the sundeck and get her feet wet. We love her very much.

I see! She left her mark all over but you only kept that one! It is purrfect and oh so cute! I hope they did not get upset when they had to fix the others.

Kim

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so I just looked back at your whole thread and do NOT see any pics of Riley! I guess we forgot to tell you the rule about pet pics-hummmmmmmm it is required that you show pics of all cute pets! LOL Yeah that is the ticket!

There is one pool thread with goats! What fun that one has been!

Kim

People would pay good money for that paw print! Very cool.

Riley is a rescue (of course). We had just lost our 14 year old Border Collie and decided we were going to do without a dog for awhile. We were heartbroken and thought it would be some time before we could have another dog. But my wife went to work a few days later and one of her co-workers wanted her to look at a foster dog named Dixie name didnt fit). She talked me into bringing her home to see her. Needless to say- she never left. Her tail does not curl over her back. She melts our hearts with those eyes.

What a wonderful face! I bet she does talk with those eyes! Does her tail curl up and over her back? How did you come to bring her into your life?

Kim (can you tell I LOVE critters?)

Such a neat story. I had never heard of the breed before so did a search..........very interesting info about the breed.

We have a mastiff/lab mix named Bullet. A rescue asked us to take him in and see if we could "fix' him. He had major trust issues with human males. Of course we "fixed" him and he has a home for life here! Time, hotdog pieces and calm friends do wonderful things for a dog learning to trust! LOL

Kim

That's great Kim. He must be a beautiful dog and I hope he learned to trust. Does he swim?

Such a neat story. I had never heard of the breed before so did a search..........very interesting info about the breed.

We have a mastiff/lab mix named Bullet. A rescue asked us to take him in and see if we could "fix' him. He had major trust issues with human males. Of course we "fixed" him and he has a home for life here! Time, hotdog pieces and calm friends do wonderful things for a dog learning to trust! LOL

Kim

He has the head of the mastiff but the body of a large lab (90 lbs.). He LOVES to swim and play and sleep ON my feet! He loves everyone now! We worked hard on "people give you good things like hotdogs". I can take him anywhere and he is happy and willing to give much love and get pets from everyone!

Here is a pic of him with his "puppy" Boss (120 lb.) american bulldog. Bas pillow1 (1).jpg

Kim

Another great day in the world of pool building. Today we had our screened porch both assembled (yesterday) and attached to the house. Here are some pics. Also got the equipment mounted a few days ago but no pictures with me currently so they will have to wait. This is getting close to being done and it looks like my builder has kicked it up a notch to get this done quickly. Thanks PBG :)

First- the Doggie door- She is still learning but going to get it very quickly. Let's hope the Raccoons are not watching.

Now for some screen pics.

Sorry for the mess on the patio. Got a little dirty from the men working. Needs to be cleaned.

Your decking looks great! What type is it? I like the variegation of the color.

Oops! I just realized you said that it's dirty from the workers. Maybe that's the variegation I liked! Even still, what kind of decking is it?

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Jamie- THe deck is very dirty but look up before in my pics and you can see what it looks like clean. It is clled Flowcrete I believe and the color is called Moonlight Mist. Thanks very much.

Your decking looks great! What type is it? I like the variegation of the color.

Oops! I just realized you said that it's dirty from the workers. Maybe that's the variegation I liked! Even still, what kind of decking is it?

Kim,

The locks on the screens are up high. Additionally, code requires a child barrier fence which will span from the existing patio (thereby protecting the sliders) and fencing near the screen doors as well. Should be well covered. We will consider alarms when we have Grands (in the future).

Fence company-

http://www.poolfence.com/

When you say child barrier what do you have in mind? Do you have locks to put on the doors and windows as well?

Kim (Kindergarten teacher who worries about little ones)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.