Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Any Recommendation for Irrigation company in the Tomball or Cypress TX area?

1. Back To Top    #1

Any Recommendation for Irrigation company in the Tomball or Cypress TX area?

I am looking for a company to repair my sprinkler system not that my pool construction is completed, any recommendations?
    Pool Area 510 Sq. ft, 94 Ln ft. 3'6" to 6', 18,120 Gal, Pebble Sheen, Pentair Clean & Clear plus 420 sq ft Cartridge, Pool pump Sta Rite Intellipro VS, Paramount pump sta Rite 1 HP Max E Pro, Water feature Sta- Rite 2 HP max E pro, PCC-2000 Cleaning & Circulation system, Rainbow Chlorinator O/L, Ultra Uv, Paramount Clear O3 Ozone system, Sta Rite Max E Therm 400k Btu heater. 2 Paraglo Multi Color LED, Paramount Paralevel.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Any Recommendation for Irrigation company in the Tomball or Cypress TX area?

I have 1 Water Wise Irrigation

http://waterwiseirrigation.com/

Did some work for me a few year back, could not get to me on my last job so I turned it into a DIY.

John
    AquaMaster Deluxe 8000 AGP, 5500 gallons, 12x18. Liquidator and Pool Rover JR.
    1st Pool so go easy on me I'm using a TF 100.

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Re: Any Recommendation for Irrigation company in the Tomball or Cypress TX area?

Native Texas Landscape did my deck, landscaping and repaired my sprinkler system. They did a great job repairing the irrigation (which was completely torn up), made some improvements and added drip lines for my potted plants since I can't seem to remember to hand water those. I found their prices to be very reasonable, but that could have been because I had so much work done. I plan to use them again in the winter to clean up my front yard (weed, trim, and mulch). Everyone I worked with was awesome.

I just tried to call Wes (the owner) to see if they will do sprinkler repair only, but no answer. I'm guessing they will. They are very accommodating and want the customer to be happy. They will do only what you want done but will also make suggestions if you want any.

Native Texas Landscape - Services

Let me know if you need more info.
    Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

I got in touch with Wes with Native Texas Landscape. He said they definitely will do irrigation repair only. I got his name through my PB. They don't really work together, so no money connection, but my PB has seen a lot of Wes's work since Wes often does pool landscaping and post pool build hardscaping, etc. My PB said he always loved Wes's work and knew Wes was honest and good at what he does. I can vouch for all of that.

I forgot to ask Wes how soon he could do a job. But maybe if it's a quick irrigation repair, you wouldn't have to wait too long. He did say he would be happy to talk to you. The number on the website is to the office, so be sure to ask for Wes and tell him Suz from Cypress gave you his name. (I don't get any referral perks - I just think these are great people)

Take care,
    Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks, I will give them a call.
    Pool Area 510 Sq. ft, 94 Ln ft. 3'6" to 6', 18,120 Gal, Pebble Sheen, Pentair Clean & Clear plus 420 sq ft Cartridge, Pool pump Sta Rite Intellipro VS, Paramount pump sta Rite 1 HP Max E Pro, Water feature Sta- Rite 2 HP max E pro, PCC-2000 Cleaning & Circulation system, Rainbow Chlorinator O/L, Ultra Uv, Paramount Clear O3 Ozone system, Sta Rite Max E Therm 400k Btu heater. 2 Paraglo Multi Color LED, Paramount Paralevel.

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by bmusick View Post
    Thanks, I will give them a call.
    Just wondering if you ever got someone to fix your irrigation? If so, were you happy with them?
    I'm trying to line up someone to repair our irrigation, put in some new irrigation and replace sod and landscape, even though we haven't even started construction yet.
    2016 Build: 32x8 Gunite, 6,700 gallon IG pool including 6x8 spa and 6x8 tanning ledge w/ 2 bubblers. 32' raised wall with two sheer descent water features. Travertine Coping w/ split faced Travertine on raised wall face. 2HP VS Jandy pump, 400k heater, Rainbow Chlorinator, 4 Colored LED Lights. 459sqft spray deck plus. IAqualink remote, Polarus 9350 Robot Cleaner.