We just had our Salt water pool installed about a month ago and we have not sealed yet the limestone coping around the pool. Pool is 40x20 and there is approx. 140 sq.ft of coping. A few questions/requests for help:
- looking at the DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Salt Water Resistant Sealer to seal the limestone. Right product or better products on the market?
- coping was installed about a month ago. Do we need to pressure wash it first and does it need to be done professionally?
- are they good companies who can do the sealing in the Atlanta area both high quality work and good price. If so, how much should I expect to pay to do it? and would they do the pressure wash on the same day or does it need to be done the day before to let it dry. And if done by a pro, do they guarantee the work together with Dupont?
- is it a good idea to do it myself otherwise?
- how often does it need to be re-sealed? and is it resealing or HD clean
- rest of pool deck is blue stone? Does it need to be sealed? Only talking protecting stone, not really changing the "look" of it.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help.