Odd shape and cover

Apr 27, 2015
San Jose, CA
I need to buy a cover for the pool. Our pool is a very odd shape and I am not too sure what to do. Do I buy a rectangle ad cut it? Do I just use the rectangle over the odd shape? I have attached a drawing of the shape and size. It is 15 x 35 at the longest points.

Thanks for any and all help!

Tom

Ucx4Non.jpg

I have an odd shape, too. I don't know your budget or what you want to do with the cover (as JohnT above alluded to) but you'll need a custom fit done. My shape is a figure 8 with an attached spa. I had Katchaleaf come out to install this style of cover on my pool--it lets water through but keeps tree stuff out. They first drilled holes all around my pool and inserted brass fittings. They then stretched a net across the pool and then rolled out the Katchaleaf material across the net and further stretched it and started cutting it to shape. Then then rolled it all back up and came back 3 weeks later with the edges all sewn up and brass grommets installed and installed it. $3k for all that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.