Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Lighting question

1. Back To Top    #1

Lighting question

A couple of weeks I had all the electrical work done for my pool, pump, SWG, outdoor LED flood lights, extra electrical outlets and pool light. What I forgot was, a good light mounted over my pad with pump and filter. If I go out there at night I have to take a flashlight which stinks. Any suggestions or what do you have mounted over the pad so you can see at night?
    Mark
    20'x28' IG, Vinyl, (Sept 2015) 14,900 Gallon, 3'4 to 5'6 deep, SPLAPOOL 1.5 HP, 220v, 2 speed pump, Waterway Carefree 27" 400 LB Sand filter, Digital Nano plus SWG, TF-100 test kit /speed stir. Dolphin Primal x3 robotic cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Lighting question

Same thing happened to me, and I still use a flashlight because I've been too lazy to hook anything else up. I suppose you could add a small light over your pad that can be turned-on/off with a switch from a specific location. Maybe install a light with a motion sensor so you don't' have to worry about switches. Whatever you chose, of course it would be rated for outdoor use.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!