Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Cleaner Survey

1. Back To Top    #1

St. Louis, MO

Pool Cleaner Survey

I am a high school senior in a class called engineering design at development. I also work as a head guard/lifeguard at a municipal water park. For this class, my partner and I must develop a solution to a common problem. We have chosen to modify the design of pool vacuums to make them more user friendly. We are looking for feedback from people who regularly use pool vacuums in order to focus our research and design. If you could fill out a brief survey for us (link below) we would really appreciate it.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Pool Cleaner Survey

TFP is a closely moderated forum. We keep out spam and unwanted messages so everyone here can benefit. From time to time, we will allow outside links if they appear harmless and perhaps contribute to pool understanding overall.

We have vetted the survey above and decided it is genuine and meets the standards.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3
    Sarasota, FL

Re: Pool Cleaner Survey

i took a quick look and the questions seemed very general and not sure how it would help you with your design solutions. I didn't fill it out, since I didn't have anything to add since I don't really use a pool vacuum since my pool is in a lanai. I've only vacuumed once this year

good luck with your project!
    9,000 gallon in-ground Saltwater pool, plaster, cartridge filer, 1.0 hp pump, Hayward T-15 SWCG, TF-100
    Pool School - Chlorine / CYA Chart; Pool School - Test Kits Compared;

4. Back To Top    #4
    Cajun country, Louisiana

Re: Pool Cleaner Survey

Survey is one click away and takes less than two minutes. Easy way to help a student.
    Intex Ultra 9'x18' AG, 2800 Gph .75hp pump, 77# sand filter, Intex ECO SWG, Hayward wide mouth skimmer, KK Lil Shark vacuum, Intex magnetic light, TF-100 w/ SpeedStir