Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquarite control box

1. Back To Top    #1

Aquarite control box

Hey everyone I was cleaning the cell on the system and reset the flashing lite by holding it for a second and apparently I put the system in metric mode. I did it awhile back and you have to press the button once and slide the lever to off or super chlorinated then down. Something like that. Does anyone know please?
    AQUARITE SWG SYSTEM, HAYWARD T15 CELL, CARTRIDGE FILTER, 23K RECTANGLE POOL , MARCITE FINISH, TF 100 Test kit

"LIVE EACH DAY AS IF IT WERE YOUR LAST"

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Aquarite control box

Temperature Display
    The Temperature Display shows the current temperature of the pool water. The factory default
    display is in F. Both the Temperature Display and the Salt Display can be programmed to display
    in Metric units. To display temperature in C and salt level in g/l, perform the following steps:
    1. Slide the Main Switch to the "Auto" position.
    2. Push the Diagnostic button repeatedly until "F" appears on the display.
    3. Slide the Main Switch from "Auto" to "Super Chlorinate" and back to "Auto".
    4. Push the Diagnostic button to exit.

To switch back just repeat the steps: Looking for C and change to F
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Aquarite control box

So if I want to go to F, default. Then it's push button and slide from auto to super chlorinated back to auto.
    That's kinda what I remember. Thanks again
    AQUARITE SWG SYSTEM, HAYWARD T15 CELL, CARTRIDGE FILTER, 23K RECTANGLE POOL , MARCITE FINISH, TF 100 Test kit

"LIVE EACH DAY AS IF IT WERE YOUR LAST"