Another in Texas - Cypress

Congrats on joining the Wet Edge Prism Matrix Deep Sea Blue club today! You will be amazed at how the water will look in the sunlight. We enjoy just looking at our water whenever we're not in the pool. One thing to be aware of is with the darker plaster, and our recent high temperatures, your pool water may get a little warm. You may want to consider adding some pool misters to help cool the water temp.

Our neighbors always compliment us on the pool's water color whenever they're over swimming (which is almost every weekend). Here's an earlier pic of our Deep Sea Blue plaster.

Congrats again and glad you'll get to enjoy your pool this summer!

Congrats on joining the Wet Edge Prism Matrix Deep Sea Blue club today! You will be amazed at how the water will look in the sunlight. We enjoy just looking at our water whenever we're not in the pool. One thing to be aware of is with the darker plaster, and our recent high temperatures, your pool water may get a little warm. You may want to consider adding some pool misters to help cool the water temp.

Our neighbors always compliment us on the pool's water color whenever they're over swimming (which is almost every weekend). Here's an earlier pic of our Deep Sea Blue plaster.

Congrats again and glad you'll get to enjoy your pool this summer!

That's beautiful! Yeah, here I don't think it matters. I suspect pools with even white plaster are pretty warm right now. Will the water feature help cool the water? We did the base plaster from Indigo Blue with the stones and rocks from Deep Sea Blue so I'm hoping the lighter plaster may help a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
TM did we tell you about the Cannon Ball rule? Ask JamieP! LOL You HAVE to post a pic of the boys doing a cannon ball at the same time into the pool! That is our payment for helping you! :sun:

:kim:

Well, they have to learn how to swim first. Lol. Lessons start on Friday!

I love love your pool! Very nice.

Thanks Jannylee!

I have to ask, how long will you have to wait on the plaster to cure before you can swim in it?

He said we could get in it for Abbott time after it's full but we should get the water balanced before any real swimming takes place. Apparently I can use my robot and treadmill at 2 weeks.

Hi TM! It was a rough day at work so I didn't get to peek like I had planned.
You plaster looks amazing!!! I think you got waaaaayyyyy more shells than I did and, biy, I thought I got a lot!! Bling! Bling! And, although my crew was nice, there is no way they wanted me out there with them and no way I could have cast some shells. What a great memory for the kids to get to participate in the building of their pool!!!

I'm so excited for you!!!
I'll try to peek tomorrow but it just depends on my patients and what is happening in the unit.
Blessings!!!

Hi TM! It was a rough day at work so I didn't get to peek like I had planned.
You plaster looks amazing!!! I think you got waaaaayyyyy more shells than I did and, biy, I thought I got a lot!! Bling! Bling! And, although my crew was nice, there is no way they wanted me out there with them and no way I could have cast some shells. What a great memory for the kids to get to participate in the building of their pool!!!

I'm so excited for you!!!
I'll try to peek tomorrow but it just depends on my patients and what is happening in the unit.
Blessings!!!

Hi Nini! Thanks for checking in. It was so fun to watch and they really were a bunch of nice guys! He let us be pretty free with throwing those sparkles around but I think I was a lot more impressed and enthralled than the kids. They threw their handful and was like thanks Mom, we're done. I was like, Nooo! You were my excuse to throw extra! Lol. So I started casting extra on the shelf anyway under the guise of showing my son how to do it.

I'm not sure how much I'll be checking in tomorrow either. We have our first Host Family orientation meeting for the exchange students. We'll have 9 families over here and [emoji21] my A/C stopped blowing cold tonight! We have a warranty company but I'm afraid how long it will take them to get someone out here and our meeting may turn into a sauna. Please pray they can get someone out here quick! I'll post pics as I can tomorrow.

Have a great day at work Denise and I hope it's less crazy for you than today. Can't wait to see your filled pool pics when you get a chance! I'll be watching for your update!

TM, to check the dates on the bottles, look for a series of numbers, which will give you the manufacturing/bottling date. You will need those that begin with 16 (2016) and then the next 3 numbers will tell you the day of the year, eg 140 would be the 140th day of the year. This is really important for chlorine, but not as important for MA, I think.

I was told to wait 30 days before using anything with wheels in the pool. But I have PebbleTec, so maybe there is a difference in regards to plaster types. I would double check the WetEdge website just to make sure.

Have they come to acid wash yet?

Thanks Marla!

They finished the acid wash and the pool is filling with water. It looks amazing where it looks like what it's supposed to. ...But I'm a little worried about certain splotchy areas, especially near the steps.
Is this normal?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.