New pool pump questions

Feb 27, 2015
Dallas, TX
So water is in the pool, PB dropped a few pucks in the skimmer and hasn't been back. I have been following the TFP pool startup recommendations to get the water set up which is going ok. My question is about the pump. It has been running 24x7 as recommended for new plaster for the first week. I am now wanting to change the run time. How do I stop / restart a Jandy stealth 1.5 HP 2 speed? The instruction manual is not that helpful. It is very clear I don't want to run the pump without it being primed first, but that seems like a lot of work to do each time I stop/restart. Ideally I'd like to get it on a timer, how do I do that? It appears to be connected to a power box that has a programmable control. (Interaction multipurpose control p1353me) Any help or links to useful docs would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the manual for the Intermatic timer: INTERMATIC P1353ME INSTRUCTION MANUAL Pdf Download.. Not sure if this was the same manual you were looking at earlier. If it was, or if you still need assistance, reply back so your post stays visible at the op of the que. Maybe someone else will have personal experience with one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.